Activa Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Activa Gaming

Helping the gaming novices of today be the gaming masters of tomorrow...

3 posters

Complaints

Rosie
    Rosie
    Admin

Complaints Empty Complaints

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Dear Customer,

If you have come to our complaints thread then you are obviously displeased with your Customer Service today - We are totally understanding and we will take action if you tell us what has gone wrong! If you feel the need to complain please fill in the form below and our Customer Support Team will assist you as soon as possible.

If you feel the need to keep your thoughts private do not hesitate to contact me, as head of customer support via email at connorthomha@activacorp.tk

Regards,
    Rosie,
    Head of Customer Support and Assistant Chief Executive Officer
    Klonvocation
    Klonvocation
    Admin

Complaints Empty Re: Complaints

Post by Klonvocation Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Rosie wrote:Dear Customer,

If you have come to our complaints thread then you are obviously displeased with your Customer Service today - We are totally understanding and we will take action if you tell us what has gone wrong! If you feel the need to complain please fill in the form below and our Customer Support Team will assist you as soon as possible.

If you feel the need to keep your thoughts private do not hesitate to contact me, as head of customer support via email at connorthomha@activacorp.tk

Regards,
    Rosie,

It says to please use the form below, where is that form?
    Huggie
    Huggie
    Admin

Post by Huggie Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Xenovocation wrote:
    Rosie wrote:Dear Customer,

Regards,
    Rosie,

It says to please use the form below, where is that form?

I'm sorting the Guest Area out this week, just as I did with the Contact Us areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:17 pm