Activa Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Activa Gaming

Helping the gaming novices of today be the gaming masters of tomorrow...

19/02/2010 - IMPORTANT Notices

Huggie
    Huggie
    Admin

19/02/2010 - IMPORTANT Notices Empty 19/02/2010 - IMPORTANT Notices

Post by Huggie Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am

Hello to all,
    (this messages has also been e-mailed to you about)

I've got four important pieces of information to tell you today.

1) Rosie has come back to Activa, and it now CEO PA. I'll be writing about what Rosie will be doing with that job as it's kind of a little unclear, probably to most of you.

Here's some Job Descriptions

-=- Chief Executive Officer -=-
    The Chief Executive Officer is head of operations here on RuneScape & off RS.

-=- Assistant Chief Executive Officer -=-
    The Assistant Chief Executive Officer is the Assistant Director of RuneScape Activa. They are second in command of Activa RuneScape.

-=- President -=-
    The President distributes staff tasks and makes sure everything is running smoothly. They are the third in command of Activa: RuneScape and have the powers of the CEO but can be over-ruled by either the CEO or the ACEO. They deal with matters that the Operations Manager passes on to them.

-=- Vice President -=-
    The Vice President of Activa: RuneScape is the Assistant of the President. They have more limited powers than the President and the President may over-rule them.

----

2) We've got a new employee Johhnyldz, who I will be meeting with. I'll be getting him to join these forums once I've had a chat with him.

3) Our RuneScape event is tomorrow! Can all RuneScape members please log in at around 7:15pm GMT and join our offical clan chat "Activa Cc" and meet at my POH in Rimmington, on World 71.

4) And finally, I'll be posting a poll for everybody, (you MUST ALL complete it) about Activa and who we are.

A meeting will be scheduled soon. I want Activa to start up again with great activity and branches!

Thank you.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:52 pm